The second transnational meeting of “ARTephemeral in School Education” was held from 7th to 8th October 2021 in Vasto, Italy!!
Due to the current COVID-19 health pandemic, the meeting was developed in a semi-presential mode, therefore some partners attended the meeting presentially in Associazione LKL Onlus in Vasto, while others through the Zoom platform.
During the first day, the meeting agenda was organized as follows:
- Verification of compliance of Financial Rules.
- Review of the project objectives and expected results.
- Dissemination Plan.
- Work Programme.
During the second day, the meeting agenda was organized as follows:
- Evaluation of the quality of the actions and results of the project.
- Presentation on the elaboration of the first part of the «Methodological Guide for Ephemeral Art Teaching in school».
- Planning of the Training Activity for the teachers.
- Planning of the Implementation in Schools.
It was an amazing experience where the partners had the opportunity to meet and strengthen their connection. Moreover, it was organized an educational activity in the Polo Liceale Statale «R. Mattioli», the participants had the possibility to visit the educational center, observe and exchange knowledge, experiences and good practices, strengthening the sense of citizenship and belonging to the European Union!
In the following months, we will implement the Training Activity for Teachers on the Methodological Guide for Ephemeral Art Teaching in Maribor from 15th to 19th February 2022!!